MOVE IN/MOVE OUT HOUSE CLEANING
One of the least popular tasks to do for anyone who is moving is cleaning. Whether you are a tenant, a landlord or a homeowner, moving can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. If you are planning to move-in or move-out of a new house, you want to make sure the house is clean. Why add more to your plate by cleaning your house prior to moving out? Leave the cleaning to our professional team and have one less thing to worry about.
Renters: Houses can gather years of dust, dirt and grime. Our cleaning team will leave your place spotless so that you can receive your deposit back.
Landlords: We will clean your empty home, leaving it meticulously clean to help you impress prospective tenants.
Homeowners: Our experienced cleaners will improve the cleanliness of your home and leave it fresh and sanitized, ready for a new slate.
Let us take care of your home while you focus on other tasks that are more important for your move. As a highly-recommended and reputable move out cleaning service in the Ottawa area, we pride ourselves in providing high-quality cleaning services for your satisfaction. Contact us today to get a quote for your move-out cleaning!
Common Tasks We Do In A Move-Out Cleaning:
- Thoroughly clean bathrooms and fixtures
- Clean and sanitize kitchen appliances inside and outside
- Clean kitchen and bathroom cabinets inside and outside
- Wipe down the exterior of laundry machines
- Remove cobwebs
- Spot clean walls and door trim
- Clean behind appliances whenever possible
- Dust and wipe down baseboards, closets, window sills, tracks and blinds
- Vacuum carpeted floors
- Vacuum and damp mop floors
- Sweep laundry rooms /storage rooms
While the majority of people leave their homes visibly clean before moving out, there can always be dirt and grime left behind. A thorough cleaning before moving all your belongings into your new home gives you peace of mind knowing you are starting on a clean slate.
Our team has years of experience in move-in cleaning, leaving you with a sanitized and sparkling-clean home.
- Deep clean bathrooms and sanitize bathroom fixtures
- Thoroughly vacuum carpets, floors and damp mop floors
- Clean appliances inside and outside; refrigerator, freezer, microwave and stove
- Sanitize kitchen and bathroom countertops, sinks and faucets
- Clean under and behind appliances ( when possible).
- Wipe down laundry machines
- Dust and wipe down baseboards and other surfaces with visible dust
- Dust and wipe down windows/sills/ledges
- Clean kitchen cabinets inside and outside
- Wipe down light switches
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep laundry room and wipe down laundry machine surface
When a house is for sale, the goal is to make it as attractive as possible to potential buyers. A sparkling clean home not only creates a positive first impression but also shows potential buyers that your home is well-maintained and taken good care of. A reputable house cleaning service can help you increase your chances of selling your house quickly and at a higher price.
A deep cleaning of your house helps create a welcoming environment that allows a buyer to picture themselves living in your home. The first crucial step to deep cleaning your property for sale is to declutter. Remove any unnecessary items, excessive furniture or decorations to make your home look spacious.
Once you have decluttered your property, clean all surfaces, fixtures, carpets and upholstery. Deep clean bathrooms, and your appliances, vacuum floors, carpets and rugs, mop floors. Clean surfaces to remove dust, grime and fingerprints. Clean areas that are often overlooked, such as baseboards, windows and sills, doors and trims, light switches, and vents, and remove cobwebs in the corners of your home.